Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pyaar Impossible - The Bollywood Movie

Hey! Dr. Reeses Pieces in da house, writ'in da review! So, anywho, a few days ago, as I was casually playing the "Sims 2", my mom had asked me watch a movie with her. Even though after a few minutes she had left, I continued to watch the movie. It was very interesting, actually! I've always thought that movies made in India were more, hmmmm... what's that word... "traditional". But this movie, was beyond traditional! (P.S., as I was writing this my mom flooded the bathroom.) LOL! :p  So, as I was saying, this movie was about two college students, (like I said, probably not made for kids), one of them was a complete nerd, (no offense if "you" are one! 'Cause, I'm one too! Just saying! :p), and the other was popular, rich, beautiful, loved by everyone on campus, shall I go on? Seven years later, the nerd, Abhay, is still in love with the popular chickie, Alisha. Mistaking Abhay as a nanny for her daughter, Alisha learns more about him. But the thing is, as Abhay lays hints, trying to tell her "she's" the one he likes, she never quite noticed that he was talking about her! Until she goes to a play her daughter was in. Which, BTW, Abhay had written. Which,again: BTW, was about how he loved her but he was too "nerdy" and didn't deserve her. And, how he saved her life seven years before. Then, all the pieces came together.This movie had awesome music, and more vibrant colors than most movies, (no offense!). This movie is, now, one of my favorites. Thanks a lot, Mom!!!!! :/   Not to mention:  now I run around singing the songs from the movie.  Totally contagious, my friends are singing them as well: humming them as well!!!! Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment