Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Justin Bieber saga


So, on the last leg if my iPod battery I found this TMZ post of Justin and Selena at a Fourth of July party.  
What are your thoughts?  Share and tweet, e-mail , comment- weigh in on this.

My first reaction,  it is nice to see them at a normal pool party.  Not some big official event stuffed with suits and biz.  The Fourth is a relax day... And so it shall be.  Also, I actually really like these two together.   A little less drama would be good.  But hey - makes for good reading on the other hand.  That said, Selena , U kno I luv ya gurl , but why the heels w ur ultra cute summer dress?  Relax n kick back!  I totally dig the relax vibe and summer look but feel that those heels - even if they are nice - are pushing it!!!  A different style of shoe would have been my choice.  But hey, I can't be made at u honey, u r the one making the big bucks! Luv ya - one day we will have those Dorito tacos together !!! Lol - who knows if you even remember - moving on .  JB wearing a bright orange pair of shorts - well neon is in - but my 2 cents : if u wanna stay low key and blend wear less eye popping - bursting - colors.  Now TMZ ripped JB and said he was wearing a traffic cone ... So, I don't think I would go that far - though we laughed - but it is a relax urself kinda day.  If Justin wants to let his orange fly, who are we to argue?  Lol 
The two as a couple is nice though.  I like them together!  Just a little less drama would be good.  The lack of privacy plays a part but we all have to use  our judgement as well.  Btw when did it become important to show off ur beer while u r not 21.  If u do it, why plaster it all over the net?  One knows you are in the public eye, there are photos, even if you try to seize some, after you realize there weren't any to start with - hint - but if you don't want the public to see - do not do it.  Just a thought.  Image is a delicate thing - and it has made and broke many celebs.  It is not easy, I can imagine, but it is manageable .   Looking at Selena, she has realized this and mastered the art.  

All in all - I wish I would have been there , duh , lol, and that my party would have been half as much fun as those two had!  Yup - :)

No comments:

Post a Comment