Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

A story made by us.... Continued (Part 2)

My,  what did I just do?  I like Chelsea.. but seriously?  And Justin Bieber of all people, I was shaking my head.  Anyway, what will Chelsea say when I ask her? Am I going to ask her?  I could just give her the tickets.... Maybe I will cut my hair like JB and sing for her instead?  Scratch that!!! Bad, really bad idea.  The concert is not for a while, so I will have plenty of time to come up wit a plan.  Do I even like girls yet?  They smell good - most of them... Well, not after gym class!  Mental note. 

Phone is ringing.  "Hey, how are you? "  sure I said - " I'll meet you at the skate park in 10 min.  I can finish homework later."  As I said those words I had my moms look in my head and how she would tell me off if she knew.  She does not know, right now, besides, I have to shake of the shock of my actions and take some time to think.  As I am leaving out the door, I am catching a climbs of a video flashing over the TV screen: Selena Gomez.  Now, there is a girl that is cute.  I should ask her out to the concert.  Wait, yup, I DO NOT know her!!! And she is already dating JB, I think.  Arrgg.  My dilemma is growing.  My anxiety is kicking in soon, I have to get out of here.

I met Chris at the park.  Man, he always has the coolest gear.  He is good, better than good.  Every minute he has he is on the board.  I would love to be in competitions like him.  However, my mother would not permit it.  "School comes first, how else will you become a lawyer one day?"  Does she even know a pro athlete can make much much more money than a lawyer?  Ah well, one can dream.  I am here and I am going to try that new trick Chris was teaching me yesterday.  should I tell Chris about what happened earlier?  Better not, he only has boards and tricks and competitions on his mind.  Besides, he is used to girls falling all over him.  Sports groupies my dad calls them.  I think that means all the girls huddle around you like cheer leaders after a winning competition.  Ah, the life - one day... one day I will have the life!  Hey, boys dream too.  Is that Chelsea's voice?  No!!!!! I hope not.  This is my zone.  Girls like her do not come here, often.  And there she is - her hair all flowing in the wind.  She is dressed  cute - why am I noticing?  she even has that neon green nail polish on.  I saw in moms magazine when I spilled my milk on it a few days ago.  Wouldn't you know it?  Chelsea added mini pictures of Justin Biebers heads to her finger nails.  Yes, I noticed.  She had passed a note right in front of me to her friend in class.  Why is she here? 

Sadly, and predictable, she is smiling at me and walking up to Chris.  Really?  who did NOT see this coming.  I suppose I can give the JB tickets to him now.  Better yet, maybe my parents would like to go?  Who am I kidding?  The would go anyway as they would not let me attend by myself.  Man, Chelsea is all over Chris.  Did she just ask him to show her how the board works.  He is MY friend.  We came here to get away from all the other things.  Ouch - it is just not my day perhaps.  That just goes to show, one never knows.  Never say never -  a girl is doing an awesome trick up by the bench.  Yes I am noticing.  More and more girls are mastering this sport, quite rad actually.  Smooth - no flaw.  I have  never seen her here.  Great, she is saying hello to : Chris!  I can 't win.  Or can I?  She is coming up to me?  My board?  She likes my board... yes, never say never.  This could be a good day.  She is teaching me her bench trick, right now?  I am free, certainly.  Chris seems preoccupied by Chelsea and the girls.  Why not.  Lets  go.....

..... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment