Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

A story made by us

Ah, finally!  Homework done, time for that pizza snack platter mom prepped earlier.  Hmmmmmm, how great that will taste, with a little soda.  Second thought, soda - tasty, not so healthy.  Mom would fuss and give a lecture.  What are my options here?  Lets see, as I am gazing into the pantry, my thoughts deviate.  As I am looking deeper and deeper for my drink, my mind takes me deeper and deeper into my alternate universe.  That is what I call my dream reality - it only exists in my head.  Here I can freely explore everything and I AM the really cool dude in school.  The man, the handsome boy, the star of all that is school related.  Well, as I mentioned, it is not really real.  In between hopes of meeting the ultra cool Ryan Scheckler, my sports hero, and a diamond straight  A report card I am finding myself discussing whether I should like girls or still find them silly and over emotional.  I have this awesome friend, she knows how to handle her skateboard better than most guys in school.  Not worries, no funky emotions there.  I like her, as  a friend!  There is Chelsea, now she is sporty, but not athletic. Man, she has the looks.  Did she really smile at me when I openly fussed about the amount of homework we got?  Kinda cute, nice hair... she smells, like cotton candy wrapped in the cleanest laundry, dipped in my favorite ice cream.  Ahhh, where is that coming from?  Soda: Pepsi, 7 up, Dr...... She flipped her hair my way, was that a sign?  I thought only had eyes for that new singer sensation... Justin Bieber.  What a life he must have, got a hair cut like a girl.  I can't hide my grin.  Ok,ok, not really like a girl, but he sings like one.... haha.  Chelsea, she did smile at me and said she would like to see me ride my board.  What for though?  She does not know the difference in the tricks.  But she is cute, arrgg, girls got cooties! Get yourself together!  How could I?  Where is the water?  We always have water, and now that I am looking for it, where is it?  Chelsea drinks water, only water I think.  Actually, she substitutes food with water I bet.  I have never seen her eat.  What a pain.  Not eating?  I could not do that, so much for being healthy.  Man must MUST eat!  Hope she knows how to cook.  Found the water, finally.  Its about time, a few minutes longer and I might be married to Chelsea in my alternate Universe.  Dodged that bullet... smiling more.  Wow, that is freaky, Justin Bieber is playing in the background.  As I am discovering, that the TV is on and JB is on MTV-Live with his newest song my thought run back to Chelsea.  What if I could introduce her to him?  Would I be her hero?  Or would I be the zero standing on the sidelines hoping to get another smile from her as they run into the crowd together?  Who knows?  Luckily, it will never happen.   And then, it happened.  "call now with the title of this song and you can win four tickets to Justin's new concert " all else faded out.  As I am still yelling at myself: 'noooooooo, what are you doing?' I already dialed the number displayed on the TV screen.  Oh man, noooooo, it is actually ringing.  What are the chances?  One in a million says, never, this is not going to happen.  Never say never!  No really - and "Hello?  That song was 'Never say Never' by Justin Bieber.  Did I win?" I couldn't have, not in a million years. "Yes, my name? My name? Why? Seriously?  You are kidding, right? No, no, I DO want the tickets!" - what am I saying here? - "Here is my name and address....."

What just happened?  No way!  Is that legal?  I am a minor.  What will my parents say?  I feel nauseous...  I need something stronger than water... I need orange juice!!!!

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment