Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chance Encounter....a Vinny Story - by ReesesPieces

"Chris, will you please stop running?," Keana said as she ran trying  to catch up to her big bro. "Dude, slow the heck down!" "I'll do that, right after you admit that 787 is the best dance crew on ABDC!," her brother yelled running toward the doors of the hotel Keana was going be staying at for the next few weeks. "Fine! 787 is the best dance crew on ABDC! Now, will you please stop running!" He looked back at her & shrugged. "Nope!" Keana threw her head back &  groaned. "Ugh! Fine!  I'll meet you at my room in a minute!" "& how am I supposed to know what room your in?," her brother asked, already at elevator. Keana bent down putting her hands on her knees. "I have to check in-" she took a deep breath"-anyway!" "So?," Chris asked his arms tired from holding her heavy bags. "I'll just text you the room number!" She put her hand on her stomach. "Dang, you run fast!" Chris laughed. "4th floor, right?" "Well we booked a room on the 4th floor, so yeah!," Keana said still trying to breath. "Kay, see you up there!" Chris got in the elevator & headed to fourth floor. Keana shook her head. "Boys!" She walked over to the front desk. "Keana Hunters," she said still trying to catch her breath. "Keana Hunters...," the lady at the desk mumbled as she typed something into her computer. "Keana Hunters!," the she smiled. "You'll be staying in room 409 on the fourth floor!" "Thank you!," Keana said even though she already knew which floor it was. She had booked the last room they had. So, of course her room would be on the 4th floor; since the hotel was four floors high. She spun around &-"Ouch!," she yelled falling to the floor. "Oh, gosh! I'm sooo sorry!," someone said as they helped her up. "I-It's fine!," Keana said rubbing her throbbing head. "Ummm...Hi!," the guy said, his hand ready for her to shake. "I'm Vinny!" She looked down at his hand deciding weather to shake it or not. It took her a good minute, but she shook it! "Vinny? Let me guess, short for Vincent?," she said trying to be playful. He smiled; exposing his braces. "Yeah..."  Keana looked over his shoulder at the clock on the wall behind him. Had it been 5 minutes already? "Ummm..., well it was nice meeting you Vinny, but I kinda told my brother I would text him my room number & meet him up there. & I still haven't texted what room yet so-" she picked up her bags"-I better go before he comes looking for me!" She started walking toward the elevator. She looked back as he stood there & watched her leave. "Don't worry," she said to herself,"we'll meet again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment